Five Reasons Your Restaurant/Bar Business NEEDS a Photo Booth!
A photo booth, in a restaurant? That’s right! At first it may seem a strange partnership but the more you think about it the more it makes sense. Installing a photo booth into a bar or restaurant is a brilliant and novel way to increase customer engagement, gather data and grow your online presence. So, here are our top 5 reasons why you should install a photo booth into your business.
- Customer engagement – For many business owners, the focus is all about exposure. Not much attention is given to longevity or, to be precise, how long customers can be kept entertained. Yet, the more time they spend interacting with your brand, the more likely they are to remember it when shopping in the future. So, give your guests more than catchy tunes and tasters to try; with a photo booth, you can encourage people to play, in exchange for signing up to your mailing list.
- Data Capture – Fully branded from start to finish, our industry leading photo booth enables customers to take beautiful selfies of themselves within your venue. Once guests have captured their favourite shot our intuitive software asks the customer to enter their contact information and finally prompts them to ‘Opt-in or out’ of future marketing communications.
- Branding – Our photo booths are often designed to match the brand’s image and requirements – this means that we will work closely with you and your team to create the perfect design for your photo booth, ensuring that your brand is highly visible on both the final printed imagery as well as the photo booth set up at your venue. This way, your brand is fully noticed by all, making an impact on both current and future clientele.
- Social Sharing – With our photo booths, not only are your clients gifted with a fun and lighthearted experience – they are also granted the fun of being able to share their photos with all their friends and family on all their social media channels. Guests can even share the photos from your photo booth on your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram business pages for further social exposure. This is a fantastic way to get your brand to go viral on social media, which is one of the key elements when it comes to digitally marketing your brand in this day and age. Not only may this help you get more likes on your business page, but you will also increase social awareness of your brand and in turn this may result in new clients, new leads or even just a higher rate of conversions for your business. We are also able to provide you with a full share data report each month.
- FUN – A staple in today’s selfie and social media culture the photo booth as we know and love it has gone through many phases over the decades. People now use photo booths for fun & capturing silly moments with their friends.
Still need persuading? email or request a call back today! We would love to show you how our photo booths can make a big impact on your business.